myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Thai Dang Vu" <tdan...@momentumsystems.com>
Subject RE: YUI4JSF v0.6 is out..
Date Tue, 24 Jul 2007 12:33:59 GMT
Thank you. I like them (e.g. scrollable, resizeable-column datatable, calendar: could I make
the pop-up calendar close after a date is chosen?, highlight in autocomplete). Is there any
plan for a file upload with progress bar component? And can it be used with ajax4jsf, richfaces
or trinidad?

Regards.

From: Mert Çalışkan [mailto:mcaliskan@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 24, 2007 8:25 AM
To: MyFaces Discussion
Subject: YUI4JSF v0.6 is out..

YUI4JSF is a new custom component library for JavaServer Faces. It consists of several rich
components based on YUI controls like calendar, tabview, treeview, slider, datatable &
etc. It also comes with extra features like Ajax Forms, Layout Engine. All of these features
are based on YUI utilities and controls.
Check out the online demo:
http://www.nightdev.devisland.net/yui4jsf-examples
Project Main Page:
http://yui4jsf.sourceforge.net

Regards,
Mert..
http://www.jroller.com/page/mert

NOTICE: This message (including any attachments) from Momentum Systems, Inc. contains information
that is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL.  If you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you have received
this message in error, please do not read, copy or forward this message.  Please permanently
delete all copies and any attachments and notify the sender immediately by reply email or
by calling our Office at 703.740.9300.