myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Angel Miralles Arevalo <anmiral...@yahoo.es>
Subject Re: buttons doesn't show in t:datascroller
Date Wed, 11 Jul 2007 07:49:36 GMT
You can't change facet's names because they are managed internally by jsf. I thought that's
why you didn't get the buttoms showing.

If you get duplicate id error, try to eliminate useless ids, for example, datatable id is
necesary because t:datascroller make reference to this id, but delete input's id, image's
id, popup's id, .....

Have you try to copy irian datatable example directly?

----- Mensaje original ----
De: Brummeline Braaten <brummeline@gmail.com>
Para: users@myfaces.apache.org
Enviado: miércoles, 11 de julio, 2007 9:28:15
Asunto: Re: buttons doesn't show in t:datascroller

I've tried to use your code, but it still doesnt work. When I changed the facet
names I got duplicated id-error. I find it very strange that I dont get any
error message when the buttons are not showing. I dont get any message at all,
but I can navigate from table page to table page with the numbers that get
rendered by the datascroller.

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
http://es.voice.yahoo.com