myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Dave <javao...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: how to prevent hidden autoScroll from affecting page look
Date Wed, 04 Jul 2007 13:50:29 GMT
Hi David,

  Thanks for your reply.  I just used <h:form>.  The additional space is between "GO"
and  "|".
  I do not know why (<input hidden ...) is there.   If you see anything wrong, please let
me know.
  Thanks!

  <h:form>

  <h:outputLink value="/">
       <h:outputText value="home"/>
  </h:outputLink>

  <h:panelGroup rendered="#{bean.isFoo}">
      <f:verbatim>|</f:verbatim>
      <h:commandLink action="#{bean.go}"  value="Go"/>

      <f:verbatim>|</f:verbatim>
      <h:commandLink action="#{bean.login}"   value="login" />

  </h:panelGroup>

  </h:form>

David Delbecq <delbd+jakarta@oma.be> wrote:
  Hi,

I took a look at data scroller (as am assuming this is the component you
are using)
In source of html generated from example (at
http://www.irian.at/myfaces/dataScroller.jsf) , i see this

                  lots of javascript stripped here...
//-->
 [input]

etc.

indeed there are line feed around the input type, but it appear before a
, and as such shouldn't generate extra space. Perhaps it's your css
stylesheet that apply margins or padding to  [input]  tags?

Check this in your browser,

      blabla

      blabla
 [input]

If both tables show same width, you should start to investigate css
rules. If not, then i think you need to have component patched to remove
those linefeeds :)

En l'instant précis du 04/07/07 07:29, Dave s'exprimait en ces termes: