myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Adam Winer" <awi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Trinidad] Renderer Listeners
Date Fri, 13 Jul 2007 19:24:16 GMT
Well, that's what you're doing, but doesn't quite explain
(A) why the value is null until the link is rendered (though
I'm guessing that's because its value comes from the
table data)
(B) why you need to get the param value for this specific
command link within this table (or a specific row
of the table?)

-- Adam

On 7/13/07, William Hoover <whoover@nemours.org> wrote:
> I am trying to get a f:param value from a CoreCommandLink, but the value is null until
the link has been rendered.

> The link is inside a tr:column- if that helps.

being rendered? It would be nice if there was a way to be able to...