myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Adam Winer" <awi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Trinidad] inputDate popup date picker broken in "match by suffix" configuration
Date Thu, 05 Jul 2007 18:36:04 GMT
If you're using JSF 1.2, you really should be using Trinidad 1.2.1.  Could
you give that a try?

Also, could you try upgrading to a more recent JSF RI?

I've tried to reproduce this recently, and it worked fine, but I was
using 1.2_04.  I'm wondering if there's been a bug fix in the RI
since 1.2_02.

-- Adam

On 7/5/07, Zarick Lau <zarick@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi lists,
>
> When using suffix match (servlet mapping *.faces), the date popup picker
> is broken.
>
> I can reproduce this using the trinidad-demo war, but I am not sure if
> there are some misconfiguration
> or anything, any hints?
>
> I setup the web.xml as follow:
>   <servlet>
>     <servlet-name>faces</servlet-name>
>     <servlet-class>javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet</servlet-class>
>   </servlet>
>     <context-param>
>         <param-name>javax.faces.DEFAULT_SUFFIX</param-name>
>         <param-value>.jspx</param-value>
>     </context-param>
>   <servlet-mapping>
>     <servlet-name>faces</servlet-name>
>     <url-pattern>*.faces</url-pattern>
>   </servlet-mapping>
>
> The popup URL is:
> /__ADFv__.faces?_t=fred&_red=cd&value=[...snip...]
>
> I've turn on all jsf-ri, facelets and trinidad log and the trimmed down
> log are:
> ClassName=com.sun.faces.application.ViewHandlerImpl;MethodName=getMappingForRequest;servletPath
> /__ADFv__.faces
> ClassName=com.sun.faces.application.ViewHandlerImpl;MethodName=getMappingForRequest;pathInfo
> null
> ClassName= com.sun.faces.application.ViewHandlerImpl;MethodName=getFacesMapping;URL
> pattern of the FacesServlet executing the current request .faces
> ClassName=com.sun.faces.application.ViewHandlerImpl;MethodName=convertViewId;viewId
> after appending the context suffix /__ADFv__.jspx
> ClassName=com.sun.faces.application.ViewHandlerImpl;MethodName=restoreView;+=+=+=+=+=+=
> Restored View Printout for /__ADFv__.jspx
> ClassName=com.sun.faces.util.DebugUtil;MethodName=printTree;
> ClassName=com.sun.faces.application.ApplicationImpl;MethodName=createComponent;Created
component
> javax.faces.ViewRoot
> ClassName=com.sun.faces.application.ViewHandlerImpl;MethodName=createView;Created
> new view for /__ADFv__.faces
> ClassName=com.sun.faces.application.ViewHandlerImpl;MethodName=createView;Locale for
this view as determined by calculateLocale
> en
> ClassName=com.sun.faces.application.ViewHandlerImpl;MethodName=createView;RenderKitId
> for this view as determined by calculateRenderKitId
> org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.core
> ClassName=com.sun.faces.application.ViewHandlerImpl;MethodName=getFacesMapping;URL
> pattern of the FacesServlet executing the current request .faces
> ClassName=com.sun.faces.application.ViewHandlerImpl;MethodName=executePageToBuildView;About
to execute view /__ADFv__.faces