myfaces-users mailing list archives

From noah <iamn...@gmail.com>
Subject [Trinidad] PPR duplicating transient components
Date Fri, 06 Jul 2007 20:23:12 GMT
Thought I'd post this before creating a JIRA issue, in case I've
overlooked something.  I just now produced this with 1.2.1 but I think
I've seen it in 1.0.x before.

In the following page, clicking the link correctly updates 'Foo=' to
'Foo=1' but it renders the paragraph twice. Clicking again updates
-both- paragraphs to 'Foo=2' and adds a third. Click again for a 4th,
and Foo=3, and so on.

Using an h:outputText instead of inline EL keeps the text from being
repeated, but additional paragraph elements are added with each click.

   xmlns:ui="http://java.sun.com/jsf/facelets"
   xmlns:f="http://java.sun.com/jsf/core"
   xmlns:h="http://java.sun.com/jsf/html"
   xmlns:tr="http://myfaces.apache.org/trinidad">
         <f:setPropertyActionListener value="#{pageFlowScope.foo + 1}"
target="#{pageFlowScope.foo}" />

Environment: Facelets 1.1.12 + RI 1.2_04-p02