myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Abhijit Ghosh" <abhijit.s.gh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Trinidad] Skin-Bug on AIX
Date Tue, 03 Jul 2007 02:31:24 GMT
Markus,
Can you please save the generated html file using Firefox and zip up the
directory(this should contain the css file also) and send it so that we can
take a look? Or you can also send the saved HTML file and the CSS file
separately.

But before that,can you disable compression of styles by using this;
<context-param>
 <param-name>org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.DISABLE_CONTENT_COMPRESSION
</param-name>
 <param-value>true</param-value>
</context-param>

that will make it easier to debug.

Thanks,
Abhi

On 7/2/07, Döring Markus <Markus.Doering@tcc-products.de> wrote:

>  Hello,
>
> next test results:
>
>    1. The files get generated correctly
>    2. The CSS link is correctly on the page
>    3. The download of the .css file works fine
>    4. The CSS File is identicaly with the one on WebSphere/Windows
>    where the skinning works fine
>

> So so probleme seems to bet hat the browser don't use the .css file. But
> that should have nothing to do with the OS the server is running on.
>

> Markus

Has