myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Martin Marinschek" <martin.marinsc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: myFaces 1.2 problem
Date Wed, 25 Jul 2007 08:03:54 GMT
Hi guys,

the StartupServletContextListener should automatically be run by the servlet
container when it parses the tld.

What you can do as a workaround:

- declare the context-listener as explained in the stacktrace in your
web.xml
- use the MyFacesServlet instead of the FacesServlet

In any case, make sure that the work and temp directories of the Tomcat are
cleared, and that you have the MyFaces libraries available only in one
version.

I have had this problem quite often now - especially in Tomcat, and I'm
quite desperate to find a solution for this.

regards,

Martin

--

http://www.irian.at