myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Angel Miralles Arevalo <anmiral...@yahoo.es>
Subject Re: buttons doesn't show in t:datascroller
Date Wed, 11 Jul 2007 07:57:11 GMT
Send me your code, I'll probe it. ".jsp and .java" please. In order to check you haven't got
anything bad configured....

----- Mensaje original ----
De: Brummeline Braaten <brummeline@gmail.com>
Para: users@myfaces.apache.org
Enviado: miércoles, 11 de julio, 2007 9:28:15
Asunto: Re: buttons doesn't show in t:datascroller

I've tried to use your code, but it still doesnt work. When I changed the facet
names I got duplicated id-error. I find it very strange that I dont get any
error message when the buttons are not showing. I dont get any message at all,
but I can navigate from table page to table page with the numbers that get
rendered by the datascroller.

Sé un Mejor Amante del Cine
¿Quieres saber cómo? ¡Deja que otras personas te ayuden!
http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/reto/entretenimiento.html