myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Sochor Zdeněk <zdenek.soc...@ataco.cz>
Subject Re: Scriptaculous Effect with JSF MyFaces components
Date Tue, 17 Jul 2007 13:20:20 GMT
Hi,
  every component's events prevent further processing when "return
false" JavaScript is used.
This is behaviour expected to allow conditional processing of
application flow (catching errors, allowing useres to cancel actions
from dialogs etc.).
Remove return statement to make it work (but i don't know if
Scriptaculous will work with JSF).

Best regards,
  Zdenek