myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Christopher Cudennec <Smutje...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: t:atatable header query
Date Sat, 14 Jul 2007 10:48:53 GMT
Using a t:dataList for iterating the results in combintaion with "<th
rowspan='2'>" would be an alternative.

Cheers,

Christopher

Arvind Pandey schrieb:
> Hi all,
>
>   In my application i am using t:datatable.. but i want to have a table as
> fallows..
>

> _____________________________
> |Sr no | Name | Threshold 1 |
> |      |      |-------------|
> |      |      | Th1  | Th2  |
> |------|------|------|------|
> |  a1  |  b1  | c1   |  d1  |
> |  a2  |  b2  | c2   |  d2  |
> |      |      |             |

> Any help will be apriciated...
>
> Thanks & Regards,
> Arvind Pande.
>
> Disclaimer: The information contained in this e-mail and attachments if any are privileged
and confidential and are intended for the individual(s) or entity(ies) named in this e-mail.
If the reader or recipient is not the intended recipient, or employee or agent responsible
for delivering to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that dissemination, distribution
or copying of this communication or attachments thereof is strictly prohibited. IF YOU RECEIVE
this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender and return the original
message.