myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Petr Kotek <ko...@crcdata.cz>
Subject Re: [Trinidad] text position
Date Fri, 13 Jul 2007 10:11:22 GMT
Hi,

try use CSS styles.
1. In tr:column set styleClass="myClass"
2. create myCSS.css file in public_html directory with
  myClass {
     xxx
  }
  where in place xxx try
    vertical-align: baseline; (or bottom)
  or
   padding-top: 2px;
  or something else (setting line height first ...) - styling by css is
sometime difficult.
3. You must set in tr:head CSS file by
      <link type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" href="myCSS.css"/>

Hope this help,
Petr