myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Hannes Kulovits <kulov...@ifs.tuwien.ac.at>
Subject [Trinidad] text position
Date Fri, 13 Jul 2007 07:54:11 GMT
Hello,

is there a possibility to change text positioning within a cell?

The first column of my table contains a radio button with the label
'Select' next to it. These two are perfectly horizontally aligned.
The second column contains the capital X for focussing into the tree
(the node).

The problem I have is that the capital X of the first column and the
radio button/label of the second column are not horizontally aligned.
I would now like to adjust the position of the capital X slightly
downwards. Is this possible?

See attachment for a screenshot of the table.

Thanks for you help,
Hannes