myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Tomasz Grobel <tomasz.gro...@uhc.com.pl>
Subject Re: commandLink do not work properly after some time
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2007 06:24:10 GMT
I've read your solutions and:
    re 2) of course I have frames to not load menu each time
    re 3) I can not redesign it (it's a long story ;) )
    re 4) yes, I tried do that but as you wrote it only delays problem

I think that solution number one is the best, but I have a little
problem whit that.
I have one session backing bean. Each time I clicked menu (by commandLink),
I run method that refreshed some backing bean content (from DB). How can
I refresh my backing bean now?
How can I run specific backing bean method using such link? Is it possible?