myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Perkins, Nate-P63196" <Nate.Perk...@gdc4s.com>
Subject [Tomahawk] jscookmenu scrollbar problem
Date Mon, 30 Jul 2007 16:02:18 GMT
I am using the JSCookMenu along with Trinidad and have an interesting
problem.  When I first load a page there is a scrollbar on the bottom of
the page but when I mouseover the JSCookMenu (expand each top-level
option) the scrollbar goes away.  This only happens in IE, the scrollbar
should not be there in the first place, how can I take care of this?

Nate Perkins
480-441-3667
nate.perkins@gdc4s.com