myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Scott O'Bryan" <darkar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [TRINIDAD] and portlets - dialog handling
Date Tue, 31 Jul 2007 12:45:12 GMT
Martin,

I havn't done any testing of the dialogs in Trinidad because of issue
TRINIDAD-55 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TRINIDAD-55>.

That said, I think this may be an issue with your bridge.  The
org.apache.portals.bridges.jsf.PortletViewHandlerImpl.getActionURL is
throwing a java.lang.IllegalStateException which is not legal according to
the JSF specification.

Scott