myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Gerald Müllan" <gmuel...@apache.org>
Subject Re: how to stop Ajax poll call through java script
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2007 13:36:18 GMT
Hi,

you mean the poll from sandbox` ppr? This is currently not possible,
only starting the poll after a button click. But i need exactly the
same usecase and will implement  this scenario the next week.

cheers,

Gerald

On 7/12/07, Arvind Pandey <arvind_p@datamatics.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
>         On click one link I want to stop ajax poll (which polls the server
> after a specified time interval).
> Any idea?
>
> thanks & regards
> Arvind Pandey

and confidential and are intended for the individual(s) or entity(ies) named in this e-mail.
If the reader or recipient is not the intended recipient, or employee or agent responsible
for delivering to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that dissemination, distribution
or copying of this communication or attachments thereof is strictly prohibited. IF YOU RECEIVE
this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender and return the original
message.

--
http://www.irian.at

Your JSF powerhouse -