myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Gerald Müllan" <gmuel...@apache.org>
Subject Re: inputSuggestAjax bug?
Date Tue, 03 Jul 2007 07:38:33 GMT
Hi,

it`s completely up to you what you are returning back from the
suggestedItemsMethod. On the example page we are not filtering out
some values, just returning the same every time.

So, when you give back the same list at every time, then the same
pop-up list will apear every time. You have to do a kind of filtering
in the orm-query or in the method itself.

cheers,

Gerald