myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "daniel ccss" <danielcc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tomahawk+DataScroller+WorkingWithLargeTables
Date Sun, 08 Jul 2007 22:41:29 GMT
Thanks again Paul, Ok tomorrow (monday) I will change the use of the
property file, in fact I use it the Friday only to saw if what I was
thinking of a way to force to do the fetch will work.

Ok the other thing, the most critical for me right now, when I delete the
last row I enter to the following if, and recived the exception:

        //When the last row of a DataPage is deleted:
        if (rowIndex < 0) {
            throw new IllegalArgumentException(
                "Invalid rowIndex for PagedListDataModel; not within page");
        }

        //When the last item of all collection is deleted:

        if (rowIndex >= datasetSize) {
            throw new IllegalArgumentException("Invalid rowIndex");
        }

Can you explain me how to mannage this, as you said, "'reload' at least the
total count value". What I should call or what variables should I change
inside this ifs to get the correct DataPage??  How  if I delete the last row
of the dataPage 3 can show the dataPage 2 insted of recived the exception
when I enter to this if.

THATS A GREAT IDEA, REALLY!!! we all, the new people working with this, need
a base project in the WIKI that explains how to do all this, and if a Guru
like you can do it, BETTER!!!, by the way sorry for my english too :P

Thanks