myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "anu gr8xp" <anu.gr...@gmail.com>
Subject Testing JSF Components
Date Thu, 26 Jul 2007 21:03:43 GMT
Hi,

    I am using JSF Components [Trinidad, Tomahawk] for my UI.

    I want to test them -> Do Unit Test, Automated Tests and Regression
Test.

    I tried using Selenium IDE for firefox. It is working fine for the usual
UI components [Input texts, buttons]. But it is not recognizing the events
on Tomahawk JSCookMenu and Trinidad components like Calendar and Tree
Tables.

    I tried even htmlunit. But I wan't able to run it in browser and not
with the Trinidad and Tomahawk components.

    I was wondering is there any standard tool that I can use to run these
tests on my UI pages, with JSF Components.

Thanks,
Anu