myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Simon Lessard" <simon.lessar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Trinidad] ADF Rich Faces status
Date Wed, 11 Jul 2007 12:19:02 GMT
Hello Mike,

My best resource to stay tuned about that is
http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/ in the Board Reports section. Jor June,
you can read:

'RCF is a rich component set for JSF. The SVN, mailing lists are set up.
JIRA needs to be set up. Also three committers, that are part of the RCF
team don't have an Apache account yet. We are waiting for an import of a
current code drop into the repository.

Incubating since: May 2007

iPMC questions / comments:

   -

   robertburrelldonkin - no code drop as yet
   -

   mvdb - code drop is being worked on, but takes time.'

There's no entry for July currently but it's due for today, so I keep hope
that we'll get a new encouraging notice very soon.

Regards,

~ Simon