myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Angel Miralles Arevalo <anmiral...@yahoo.es>
Subject Re: Render attribute
Date Fri, 06 Jul 2007 09:36:55 GMT
And how can I set "rendered" attribute true at these phases (validation and apply request)?

I have a <h:inputHidden value="#{bean.booleanProperty}"> outside panelGrid. I think
it solve the second question (apply request phase).

Thank you for your answer.

----- Mensaje original ----
De: David Delbecq <delbd+jakarta@oma.be>
Para: MyFaces Discussion <users@myfaces.apache.org>
Enviado: viernes, 6 de julio, 2007 11:17:30
Asunto: Re: Render attribute

Hi,

upon submit, during validation phase (the phase that transmit from
component internal state to backing bean) the 'rendered' attribute of
panelGrid is evaluated. If at that time it's 'rendered' attribute is
false, none of it's child participate in the validation phase. The value
of rendered must be true at validation phase for it's submitted value to
be transmitted from inputtext to backingbean.
The same rule applies to the "apply request value" phase, where browser
submitted value are transfered from http request to component internal
state.

En l'instant précis du 06/07/07 10:55, Angel Miralles Arevalo
s'exprimait en ces termes: