myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Érico" Teixeira <erico...@yahoo.com.br>
Subject tomahawk.taglib.xml configuration
Date Thu, 26 Jul 2007 19:33:57 GMT
I have an application using Facelets with MyFaces and It is not rendereing tomahawk components
such as dataTable, outputText  and inputText in my xhtml files all ohter components from RI
are rendered ok

I have tomahawk.taglib.xml in my WEB-INF and have in my web.xml :

<context-param>
        <param-name>facelets.LIBRARIES</param-name>
        <param-value>/WEB-INF/tomahawk.taglib.xml</param-value>
    </context-param>

Is there a problem between dependencies versions that might cause this ?

I'm using mavem and in my POM I have :

<dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.myfaces.core</groupId>
            <artifactId>myfaces-api</artifactId>
            <version>1.1.5</version>
        </dependency>

        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.myfaces.core</groupId>
            <artifactId>myfaces-impl</artifactId>
            <version>1.1.5</version>
        </dependency>

        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.myfaces.tomahawk</groupId>
            <artifactId>tomahawk</artifactId>
            <version>1.1.5</version>
        </dependency>

<dependency>