myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Ariel Di Mattia <adimat...@uolsinectis.com.ar>
Subject PPR - Update an inputText dont work
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2007 15:58:40 GMT
Hi all,

I am having some problems with PPR.  When I try to update an inputText, it's
simply do nothing (no errors or warnings).  But, if I put the same
partialTriggers in other component (i.e. outputFormatted) with same backing
bean, all works fine.

Here is my code:

<f:view>
	<t:div styleClass="mainPanel">
                            immediate="true"
                            partialSubmit="true"
                            text="Update"
                            actionListener="#{newAgent.editContact}">
	                               partialTriggers="pSub_button"
	                               styleUsage="instruction"
	                               value="#{newAgent.nombreContacto}">
		          	partialTriggers="pSub_button"
		            value="#{newAgent.nombreContacto}">
	</t:div>
</f:view>

And backing bean method for actionListener:

	public void editContact(ActionEvent event) {
		this.setNombreContacto("NOMBRE PPR");
	}

Any ideas?. Is possible to do an inputText update via PPR?.  I think that yes,
but...my method seems  to be incorrect :((((

Thanks for all!!!.

Ariel.