myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Bruno Aranda" <brunoara...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: can we change the arrow icon of sortable coloumn of table.
Date Fri, 06 Jul 2007 18:49:37 GMT
Actually, it is possible. You can add a facet to the
t:commandSortHeader component:

<t:commandSortHeader arrow="false" ... >
    <f:facet name="ascending">
        <t:graphicImage url="myAscendingArrow.png" border="0"/>
    </facet>
     <f:facet name="descending">
        <t:graphicImage url="myDescendingArrow.png" border="0"/>
    </facet>

</t:commandSortHeader>

You can put whatever you want in the facet (remember though, only one
child in a facet).

Cheers!

Bruno