myfaces-users mailing list archives

From wjones14 <bi...@snet.net>
Subject Sandbox Tracker Redirect usage
Date Tue, 24 Jul 2007 19:51:03 GMT

I'm trying to use Tracker Redirect from the sandbox in our application to
stop a double posting situation caused by users pressing the browser Refresh
button - what happens is we have a button to create a new component.  When
the user presses this button they are directed to the Create page.  When
they save, we send them back to the original page, where they see the new
item they created.  However, once they are back on the original page, if
they press the browser Refresh button, another new item gets created.  So,
it seems that Tracker Redirect can fix this problem.

But I can't get it to work.  I have downloaded
tomahawk-sandbox-1.1.6-SNAPSHOT.jar, and add it in the build.xml for our
application so it gets copied to the webapp along with tomahawk-1.1.5.jar
(and the myfaces jars).  Then, in web.xml, I added this stanza:

    <context-param>
        <param-name>org.apache.myfaces.redirectTracker.POLICY</param-name>
        <param-value>

org.apache.myfaces.custom.redirectTracker.policy.FullRedirectTrackPolicy
        </param-value>
    </context-param>

On clean and rebuild, it seems to have no effect.  Am I missing something
else in the configuration?

Thanks.