myfaces-users mailing list archives

From KarlGeo <lim_k...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: DataScroller Problem Fixed?
Date Tue, 24 Jul 2007 08:49:13 GMT

Hi i solved the dataScroller problem;
make sure that your dataTable form is separate from your filter form

<form 1>
filters
</form 1>

<form 2>
dataTable
</form 2>

then in form 2

for each filter property, add the below line.
<t:saveState id=myFilter1 value="#{myBean.filter1}"/>

That way , you save your filters.  This is especially useful for
non-javascript enabled site.