myfaces-users mailing list archives

From kewldude <paubeng...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: CSS vs Tree2 Component
Date Mon, 16 Jul 2007 06:18:16 GMT

Its because when I brought the idea of using the tree2 component, I told him
that we need to use iframe in order to emulate the effect of using the tree2
as a navigation pane while the iframe will serve as the pane wherein the
results will be displayed (when the tree2 is clicked). He detests using
iframe because we would encounter browser compatibility problems.