myfaces-users mailing list archives

From kewldude <paubeng...@yahoo.com>
Subject Using Frame with Tree2 Component in a TabbedPabe
Date Fri, 13 Jul 2007 12:13:52 GMT

I have this requirement wherein I need to display a Tree2 component in a tab,
and that tab should have 2 frames in it. The frame on the left contains the
Tree2 component and the frame on the right contains a page that will
correspond to any data that needs to be displayed when clicking the Tree2
component in the left. Remember that this frame with Tree2 component should
be inside the t:panelTabbedPane component. Before I further go on with my
research and back reading some post here in the list, I just want to ask the
masters in this list if my idea is feasible. Thank you very much.