myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Valérie Sevel <vale...@metaread.com>
Subject Expand problem with tree2 with checkbox on server side
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2007 15:55:37 GMT

Hello,

I have developped successfully a tree2 with selectBooleanCheckbox on the
client side, some months ago.
I have listeners on checkboxes and on node names.
But now I have to work with larger trees and it is too slow.
So I changed my jsf pages to use the tree2 on server side but I cannot
expand anymore my nodes.
Please help.

Client Side Version:
------------------
<t:tree2 binding="#{pages$Collection.tree}" id="collectionTree"
showRootNode="false" value="#{pages$Collection.treeData}" var="node"
varNodeToggler="t">
    <f:facet name="collection">
         <h:commandLink action="#{pages$Collection.changeSelection}"
actionListener="#{t.setNodeSelected}" styleClass="#{t.nodeSelected ?
'nodeFolderSelected':'nodeFolder'}">
           <h:selectBooleanCheckbox value="#{node.selected}" />
           <h:outputText styleClass="nodeFolder"
value="#{node.description}"/>
         </h:commandLink>
    </f:facet>