myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Pich <per.jans...@edb.com>
Subject Required attribute for multiple elements
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2007 11:52:32 GMT

Hi!

Does anybody know if it is possible to put a required constraint on a group
of elements on a JSF page? E.g. I have a page for register a transfer. It is
mandatory to select one from account, enter an amount and select one to
account. However, my problem is that the user can select to account from
three different lists. I use the required attribute on from account and
amount. So my question is if it is possible to group these to account lists
in on group and put a coinstraint that a selection must be made from at
least on of these lists.

Best regards

Pich