myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Arvind Pandey" <arvin...@datamatics.com>
Subject problem with Fixed header in data table
Date Fri, 06 Jul 2007 13:16:23 GMT
Hi all !

            I have a data table with large number of rows. Hence we have
provide scroll bar to the table.
But the problem is when I move the scroll down the heare of the table goes
up.
I need to keep the header fixed and let the rows move up and down with the
help of scroll bar.
Any idea....?

regards....
Arvind Pandey

Disclaimer: The information contained in this e-mail and attachments if any are privileged
and confidential and are intended for the individual(s) or entity(ies) named in this e-mail.
If the reader or recipient is not the intended recipient, or employee or agent responsible
for delivering to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that dissemination, distribution
or copying of this communication or attachments thereof is strictly prohibited. IF YOU RECEIVE
this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender and return the original
message.