myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Arvind Pandey" <arvin...@datamatics.com>
Subject RE: t:atatable header query
Date Sat, 14 Jul 2007 11:10:56 GMT
Hi Christopher!

	Can u pls suggest any example for this type of problem. So
It will be easier for me to understand it well, since i m new to JSF .

regards..
Arvind...

-----Original Message-----
From: Christopher Cudennec [mailto:SmutjeJim@gmx.net]
Sent: Saturday, July 14, 2007 4:19 PM
To: MyFaces Discussion
Subject: Re: t:atatable header query

Using a t:dataList for iterating the results in combintaion with "<th
rowspan='2'>" would be an alternative.

Cheers,

Christopher

Arvind Pandey schrieb:
> Hi all,
>
>   In my application i am using t:datatable.. but i want to have a table as
> fallows..
>

> _____________________________
> |Sr no | Name | Threshold 1 |
> |      |      |-------------|
> |      |      | Th1  | Th2  |
> |------|------|------|------|
> |  a1  |  b1  | c1   |  d1  |
> |  a2  |  b2  | c2   |  d2  |
> |      |      |             |

> Any help will be apriciated...
>
> Thanks & Regards,
> Arvind Pande.
>
> Disclaimer: The information contained in this e-mail and attachments if
any are privileged and confidential and are intended for the individual(s)
or entity(ies) named in this e-mail. If the reader or recipient is not the
intended recipient, or employee or agent responsible for delivering to the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that dissemination, distribution
or copying of this communication or attachments thereof is strictly
prohibited. IF YOU RECEIVE this communication in error, please immediately
notify the sender and return the original message.