myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Arvind Pandey" <arvin...@datamatics.com>
Subject can we change the arrow icon of sortable coloumn of table.
Date Fri, 06 Jul 2007 05:02:21 GMT
Hi all,

    can we change the arrow icon of sortable coloumn of  t:DataTable by some
other icon?

regards...
Arvind Pandey

-----Original Message-----
From: shaikyesdani.basha@wipro.com [mailto:shaikyesdani.basha@wipro.com]
Sent: Friday, July 06, 2007 9:51 AM
To: users@myfaces.apache.org
Subject: How to get managed bean object in java script

Hi,

                How to get managed bean object inside java script method? If
anybody has any idea please let me know.

Regards,

Basha

contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not
the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this
e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this
message and any attachments.

check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The
company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted
by this email.

www.wipro.com

Disclaimer: The information contained in this e-mail and attachments if any are privileged
and confidential and are intended for the individual(s) or entity(ies) named in this e-mail.
If the reader or recipient is not the intended recipient, or employee or agent responsible
for delivering to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that dissemination, distribution
or copying of this communication or attachments thereof is strictly prohibited. IF YOU RECEIVE
this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender and return the original
message.