myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Arvind Pandey" <arvin...@datamatics.com>
Subject Use of HTML tags inside <t:collapsiblePannel>
Date Thu, 05 Jul 2007 05:43:28 GMT
Hi all!

<t:collapsiblePannel> . But <t:collapsiblePannel> tag affecting the
allignment
of the components which are inside html tags.And if  <t:collapsiblePannel>
is not used
then alignment is proper. So,it means <t:collapsiblePannel> is not
understanding the
html tags enclosed by it.Again my page is so large that i can't convert the
whole page
into JSF components(without html tags).
So, what is the solution for this?

     Any suggestion will be appreciated.
     Thanks...
regards
Arvind Pandey

Disclaimer: The information contained in this e-mail and attachments if any are privileged
and confidential and are intended for the individual(s) or entity(ies) named in this e-mail.
If the reader or recipient is not the intended recipient, or employee or agent responsible
for delivering to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that dissemination, distribution
or copying of this communication or attachments thereof is strictly prohibited. IF YOU RECEIVE
this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender and return the original
message.