myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Arvind Pandey" <arvin...@datamatics.com>
Subject jsCookMenu Problem
Date Thu, 05 Jul 2007 04:48:03 GMT
Hi all!

        I am using jsCookMenu in my application. Everything is working fine.
when I click on one of the menu, it navigates to the appropriate page.
But the menu which I had selected , does not look selected in menu bar.
Is there any way to do it...may be through style sheet...
Any suggestion will be appreciated....
Thanks

regards
Arvind

Disclaimer: The information contained in this e-mail and attachments if any are privileged
and confidential and are intended for the individual(s) or entity(ies) named in this e-mail.
If the reader or recipient is not the intended recipient, or employee or agent responsible
for delivering to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that dissemination, distribution
or copying of this communication or attachments thereof is strictly prohibited. IF YOU RECEIVE
this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender and return the original
message.