myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Arvind Pandey" <arvin...@datamatics.com>
Subject RE: rendered problem
Date Thu, 05 Jul 2007 04:37:15 GMT
Hi Angel ,
Can you elaborate your problem in more details?
Also send the part of your code , bean and jsp... so we can help it.

regards
Arvind

  -----Original Message-----
  From: Angel Miralles Arevalo [mailto:anmiralles@yahoo.es]
  Sent: Wednesday, July 04, 2007 7:08 PM
  To: users@myfaces.apache.org
  Subject: rendered problem

  Hi everybody, how can I send request parameters inside a panelGrid with
rendered attribute?. This rendered attribute is controlled by a boolean and
I have an inputHidden with the boolean in order to control when is true or
false.

  The problem is the request is always null (all attributes in request).

  Thanks!!!

  ¬°Descubre una nueva forma de obtener respuestas a tus preguntas!
  Entra en Yahoo! Respuestas.

Disclaimer: The information contained in this e-mail and attachments if any are privileged
and confidential and are intended for the individual(s) or entity(ies) named in this e-mail.
If the reader or recipient is not the intended recipient, or employee or agent responsible
for delivering to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that dissemination, distribution
or copying of this communication or attachments thereof is strictly prohibited. IF YOU RECEIVE
this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender and return the original
message.