myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Arvind Pandey" <arvin...@datamatics.com>
Subject RE: How to get id of submitted form?
Date Thu, 05 Jul 2007 04:30:49 GMT
Hi Parag!
     This is arvind... had you been working in silverline in 2000? if yes
pls let me know........
regards...
Arvind

  -----Original Message-----
  From: Parag Shah [mailto:adaptives@gmail.com]
  Sent: Wednesday, July 04, 2007 7:07 PM
  To: MyFaces Discussion
  Subject: Re: How to get id of submitted form?

  Hi,

  I believe you can get the request parameters from the ExternalContext.

  --
  Regards
  Parag

  On 7/4/07, Ian.Priest < Ian.Priest@opsera.com> wrote:

    I have page welcome.faces with multiple forms on it; a download form, a
search form and a login form. The login form is not visible unless a log-in
link is clicked, at which point it slides into view in a nice way J

    I want to use a PhaseListener that redirects under certain circumstance
(to do with form validation). Is there any way I can identify within my
PhaseListener which of the multiple forms the user submitted?

    Cheers,

    Ian.

Disclaimer: The information contained in this e-mail and attachments if any are privileged
and confidential and are intended for the individual(s) or entity(ies) named in this e-mail.
If the reader or recipient is not the intended recipient, or employee or agent responsible
for delivering to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that dissemination, distribution
or copying of this communication or attachments thereof is strictly prohibited. IF YOU RECEIVE
this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender and return the original
message.