myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Arvind Pandey" <arvin...@datamatics.com>
Subject how to make 'OK' and 'CANCEL' button multilingual.
Date Thu, 05 Jul 2007 04:25:15 GMT

Hi all!

My requirement is to make 'OK' and 'CANCEL' button of confirm dialog box of
java script multilingual.
Is it possible to do like this..if yes pls help me..

With warm regards...
Arvind Pandey

Disclaimer: The information contained in this e-mail and attachments if any are privileged
and confidential and are intended for the individual(s) or entity(ies) named in this e-mail.
If the reader or recipient is not the intended recipient, or employee or agent responsible
for delivering to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that dissemination, distribution
or copying of this communication or attachments thereof is strictly prohibited. IF YOU RECEIVE
this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender and return the original
message.