myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Arvind Pandey" <arvin...@datamatics.com>
Subject how to stop Ajax poll call through java script
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2007 08:46:32 GMT

Hi all,

        On click one link I want to stop ajax poll (which polls the server
after a specified time interval).
Any idea?

thanks & regards
Arvind Pandey

-----Original Message-----
From: ayan [mailto:heeroyuy08@yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2007 1:18 PM
To: users@myfaces.apache.org
Subject: How to send parameters when navigating a list using
t:dataScroller

Got a problem on sending parameter when navigating to a datatable using the
t:dataScroller component. My case was that, I have a search button that
triggers population of data to the datatable, but when I click the
navigation link of dataScroller, my search criteria was not submitted, I
notice that it only submits its own parameter,

(org.apache.catalina.util.ParameterMap)
{form_SUBMIT=[Ljava.lang.String;@1317bfb,
form:scroll=[Ljava.lang.String;@1c2a074,
form:_idcl=[Ljava.lang.String;@b427c1}

How would I be able to add my own request parameter when dataScroller
navigation is triggered? Tried to google it and search it in this forum but
I haven't found an answer.

Pls. help.