myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Arvind Pandey" <arvin...@datamatics.com>
Subject panelgrid
Date Fri, 13 Jul 2007 06:12:18 GMT
Hi All,

      I am using t:panelGrid . I have two columns. in first column we have
large data to be displayed.
in second column there is very small data but the problem is this small data
get displayed in the center of column.
Can we make it to be displayed at the top left corner of second column?

regards........
Arvind

Disclaimer: The information contained in this e-mail and attachments if any are privileged
and confidential and are intended for the individual(s) or entity(ies) named in this e-mail.
If the reader or recipient is not the intended recipient, or employee or agent responsible
for delivering to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that dissemination, distribution
or copying of this communication or attachments thereof is strictly prohibited. IF YOU RECEIVE
this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender and return the original
message.