myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Arvind Pandey" <arvin...@datamatics.com>
Subject RE: how to access the properties files from java script
Date Wed, 04 Jul 2007 09:18:43 GMT
Hi David!

      Thank you for giving this noce solution. It is working fine.
But now the requirement is to make 'OK' and 'CANCEL' button multilingual.
Is it possible to do like this..if yes pls help me..

With warm regards...
Arvind Pandey

-----Original Message-----
From: David Delbecq [mailto:delbd+jakarta@oma.be]
Sent: Wednesday, July 04, 2007 1:11 PM
To: MyFaces Discussion
Subject: Re: how to access the properties files from java script

Simple example working for most general conditions

<h:commandButton
    value="#{someBundle['ok.value']}"
    action="..some action to call here.."
    onclick="if (!confirm(#{someBundle['ok.confirm']})) return false;" />

Other possible simple suggestion:

<script language="javascript">
    var myMessage = "<h:outputText value="#{someBundle['ok.confirm']}"/>";
</script>

PS: it's common practice on mailing list to no use the 'reply' button on
a message to create a new subject of discussion. It makes the other
discussion more difficult to read for people, and for you it reduces the
probability someone who can answer you sees your question. Instead,
create new message when you are not replying to someone.

Regards,
David Delbecq

En l'instant précis du 04/07/07 07:59, Arvind Pandey s'exprimait en ces
termes: