myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "azuritul" <azuri...@iii.org.tw>
Subject [MyFaces]h:commandButton not reacting in frames
Date Tue, 24 Jul 2007 06:13:03 GMT
Hi

Just recently I encountered an weird problem.
I made a html frameset page that contains two jsps.
One of them is a menu tree. The other shows the content after i click the
item of the tree.

After finishing the editing of the content page, I click the button, which
associate to a backing bean method, on the content page to submit the change
to the database. However, the button seems not reacting to my action. I
checked the log and found that I did not even enter the associated method.
The process went to the "restore view" phase, and then jump to "render
response" directly.

The backing bean associated with the content page is in request scope.

I have no idea why this happened. Any help is appreciated. Thank you.