myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Arvind Pandey" <arvin...@datamatics.com>
Subject how to access the properties files from java script
Date Wed, 04 Jul 2007 05:59:23 GMT

  Hi all,

            I am using myfaces 1.1.5 .  We are showing java script
confirmation dialog box  .
  But We need to show the confirmation message in multilingual format.
  Is there any way to read the property file so that we can show the message
in multilingual?
  Or is there any other soln for this?
  Any help will be appreciated..........

  regards....
  Arvind pandey

Disclaimer: The information contained in this e-mail and attachments if any are privileged
and confidential and are intended for the individual(s) or entity(ies) named in this e-mail.
If the reader or recipient is not the intended recipient, or employee or agent responsible
for delivering to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that dissemination, distribution
or copying of this communication or attachments thereof is strictly prohibited. IF YOU RECEIVE
this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender and return the original
message.