myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Matt Cooper" <matt.fa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trinidad seems to be ignoring my old menuTabs styling
Date Tue, 12 Jun 2007 15:02:24 GMT
Hi Dan,

I believe the Trinidad implementation of tabs use "background-image:
url('path/to/image.png');" styles to create its appearance rather than
icons.

Doing a search on Google, I found this email thread containing
navigationPane styles, the tabs-inactive part looks like there is more too
it, e.g. "af|navigationPane::tabs-inactive af|navigationPane::tabs-start {
... }":
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-adffaces-user/200610.mbox/%3C20061012062315.87E5F1F3A0F@mail-in-07.arcor-online.net%3E

Correct, I do not see any skinning documentation for navigationPane on this
page:
http://myfaces.apache.org/trinidad/skin-selectors.html

Regards,
Matt

On 6/12/07, Hannum, Daniel <Daniel_Hannum@premierinc.com> wrote:

>  Thanks, that's a very useful option, but I still can't figure it out. For example one
class in the generated HTML is af_navigationPane_tabs-inactive