myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "David Steinkopff" <david.steinko...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [Tobago] renderedPartially make trouble in JSF 1.2 RI
Date Thu, 28 Jun 2007 11:13:14 GMT
Hi Bernd,

yes I read that examples too and it´s correct.

I upgrade my dependencies in pom.xml to servlet-api 2.5, jsp-api 2.1 and
jstl 1.2. Also I modify my faces-config.xml to replace my PropertyResolver
with my EL-Resolver (without this, JSF 1.2_04-p02 RI generate a stack
overflow with endless calling my PropertyResolver).
Now my war file work on Tomcat 6.0.13 and Tomcat 5.5.17. That case is
solved.

regards
David