myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Juan Ignacio Sánchez Lara" <juanignaci...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: t:dojoInitializer djConfig.baseScriptUri has no properties
Date Wed, 20 Jun 2007 11:26:50 GMT
This is just the beginning:

<a4j:outputPanel ajaxRendered="true">

<f:verbatim>

<t:dojoInitializer require="dojo.io.*" />

<t:dojoInitializer require="dojo.io.IframeIO" />

I'm using it inside a Facelet component inside a RichFaces tab. It gets
rendered depending on user role. If it gets rendered at page load time
there's no problem, but it won't work if it doesn't :-\

Is there any way to hard code something like "ya, dojo, initialize
yourself?" (well, you know, to tell dojo to initialize). Maybe
dojoInitializer uses addOnLoad and it doesn't get called...

--
Juan Ignacio Sánchez Lara
Ingeniero Informático + Técnico de Sistemas

Diario: http://juanignaciosl.blogspot.com
Ideas + Ingeniería del Software: http://iiso.blogspot.com/

Fotos (todas): http://www.flickr.com/photos/juanignaciosl
Fotos (selección): http://jpgmag.com/people/juanignaciosl