myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Tathagat <m...@tathagat.com>
Subject Re: File attachment - view state couldn't be restored, reload?
Date Thu, 21 Jun 2007 09:05:01 GMT
Thanks Bruno.

Now I do this.
   HttpServletResponse response =
(HttpServletResponse)context.getExternalContext().getResponse();
   response.setHeader ("Content-Disposition","attachment;filename=\"mae.csv\
"");
   response.setContentType("text/csv");

   response.getOutputStream().write(sbExcel.toString().getBytes());
   response.getOutputStream().flush();
   response.getOutputStream().close();

   *StateManager stateManager =
(StateManager)context.getApplication().getStateManager();
   stateManager.saveSerializedView(context);*

   FacesContext.getCurrentInstance().responseComplete();

But I get an error - see attached image (image.jpg).

Thanks in advance.