myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Zied Hamdi" <javaha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [tobago] javax.faces.el.PropertyNotFoundException: Base is null:
Date Tue, 19 Jun 2007 08:43:45 GMT
Hi Volker,

I took a look at forums on the net, some of them infact said the problem is
using RI and myfaces (in that case I think we see it in the stack trace
because we have RI classes calls instead of myfaces in the call to
org.apache.myfaces.tobago.renderkit.RendererBase.getConverter(
RendererBase.java:121) )

*adress *is infact a declared managed bean in faces config (at a moment I
thougth there is a conflict with a request attribute with the same name, but
the code is now working so the problem isn't there).
Sorry I wrote *'when I call a url'* but I meant when I click on a
button/link in the app.

The application is still in its beginning phase (it still hasn't any value),
I can send it to you if you're interested in having this systematic case
where the application becomes instable (and links that work before the given
action stop working after that).

Regards,
Zied

--