myfaces-users mailing list archives

From mike.sa...@convergys.com
Subject Re: [Trinidad]Dialogs not modal in firefox
Date Tue, 19 Jun 2007 18:13:41 GMT
It appears that with firefox the modal setting (if that is what Trinidad
is using) requires special privileges to take effect.
http://developer.mozilla.org/en/docs/DOM:window.open#Features_requiring_privileges

"Adam Winer" <awiner@gmail.com>
06/19/2007 11:54 AM
Please respond to
"MyFaces Discussion" <users@myfaces.apache.org>

"MyFaces Discussion" <users@myfaces.apache.org>
cc

Subject
Re: [Trinidad]Dialogs not modal in firefox

It's a bug with our Firefox JS - or, perhaps, something that just isn't
possible with Firefox?  I'd love any insight into how to make the dialogs
modal in Firefox.

-- Adam